ConvExx is a 20-year old company formed to provide organizational and management services to non-profit trade associations as well as produce its own trade shows and conferences. ConvExx is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our specialty of organizing trade shows and conferences has led us down many paths.
We take on the responsibility for not only the development and operation of events, but all exhibit sales and sponsorship as well as development of meetings, conferences, poster sessions and training.
We have relentlessly taken on the challenges that COVID-19 has brought, and created solutions to ensure not just a safe event, but a successful one.
Recently, our President & CEO, Jeff Pressman, was featured in the monthly publication for the trade show industry, Trade Show Executive. Click here to see article.
ConvExx works with you to develop a detailed marketing plan and timeline. All our plans include strategic direction to bring exhibitors and attendees to the event, but also to create a global brand, so important in everyone’s marketplace. This plan includes every aspect of marketing and PR to ensure coverage by all media outlets.
The plan will include all of the best media outlets,
- Direct mail
- Flyers & Brochures
- Buyer Invitations
- Instagram and other social media outlets that are born
Selecting the appropriate publications to brand the event and partner with is a key element of the plan. ConvExx works with print and internet publications to create synergistic partnerships that benefit the show.
- ConvExx finds out-of-the-box marketing opportunities to find new exhibitors
- ConvExx understands the value of an existing exhibitor and works hard at exhibitor retention.
- ConvExx uses print and social media to attract attendees and create a year-round community that keeps the Show top of mind
The ConvExx Sales Department provides full telemarketing support from the ConvExx offices in Las Vegas. Our Account Executives will be your “product champions”.
- Daily outreach for exhibit space and sponsorship sales
- Exhibitor customer service
- Exhibitor retention is of prime importance
- New lead generation
ConvExx maintains a database of all exhibitor prospects including the pertinent information on each exhibitor and prospect, generating a record of all meaningful communications with exhibitors that take place throughout the year.
- Account Executives regularly contact current exhibitors to sell sponsorships and to assist exhibitors in preparing for the Show. A special program for first time exhibitors raises their awareness of the Show and encourages retention.
- Account Executives allocate a portion of each day to contact new leads and farm relevant materials, websites and other events to find potential exhibitors.
- ConvExx maintains all contract information electronically, using up-to-date technology.
- ConvExx creates electronic floor plans with the industry-leading ExpoCad software, which maintains accurate control of exhibit space inventory. At the same time, prospective exhibitors and Association personnel have the ability to view the floor plans via the Internet.
- ConvExx is PCI compliant.
Content is Job 1 for a trade show today. Content grows your event and makes it a must-attend.
- The right speakers
- The keynotes
- The latest in technical clinics and exhibitor sessions.
ConvExx coordinates all planned educational activities as they relate to the presentation of seminars, workshops, symposia, and general sessions.
- Our staff understands the detail needed to secure the services of keynote, seminar, and workshops speakers, moderators and facilitators.
- A dedicated meetings staff arranges and coordinates meeting room set-ups, speaker ready rooms, audio-visual equipment, and other needs of speakers and moderators pre-show and on-site.
A managed floor plan creates revenue, happy exhibitors and efficiency for the attendees. Working with our team, clients can expect the best possible utilization of the convention center floor, whether it be for exhibit space, affiliate needs or special areas designed to improve traffic flow.
- We use ExpoCad, the leader in floor management and, all floor plans are drawn in-house by show management.
- Constant review of the floor plan allows for the maximum use of floor space, and eliminates dead-end aisles or empty areas, which increases exhibitor satisfaction
- We take into consideration special seating areas, concession stands and specialty areas, designed to draw traffic to the entire show floor
- We’ve created exhibit floors in convention centers, hotel ballrooms, meeting rooms, parking lots and dirt lots. Each has unique challenges which we’ve risen to.
The process of acquiring credentials is usually the first touch of the show by your attendees. It’s important that this experience be a warm greeting. Registration is also the best method of gathering important data about who attends your event, their buying power, geographic data and professional interests. The registration process can portray a great introduction to your event – and we recognize the importance of it.
- We are experienced in the most current registration technology, watching for new companies and technologies to bring the best to our clients.
- We get you the information along the way that will add and enhance your industry database while at the same time managing the process for attendance at events and sessions.
- We’ll manage the onsite process including badges, tickets and collateral materials.
- A final report of all registration statistics and demographics will be included in the post-show analysis.
ConvExx is experienced at all facets of hotel negotiations and relationships. Our philosophy of win-win allows the Show to maximize room pickup and the hotel to control inventory, so they can extend the rate as long as possible.
- Our staff will negotiate all room blocks and rates and acquire function space as required.
- Our systems allow us to monitor reservations by exhibitors and attendees to ensure that only legitimate attendees are housed in official blocks.
- VIP reservations and amenities for the Board of Directors, Staff, and Association executives will receive special attention.
- Maximum utilization of comp rooms.
Understanding the importance of the long-term sustainability of the association, ConvExx will assist in the development of long range and strategic plans, and work with the Board on an ongoing basis to ensure it follows such plans or adapts when appropriate or necessary.
As the manager of ESCA, ConvExx grew them from two “fun” meetings each year to an association that had long range planning meetings to ensure the viability of the association.
- ConvExx personnel are actively involved in numerous working groups during the COVID-19 pandemic in formulating the paradigm in which meetings will take place post-pandemic, and to ensure all such meetings going forward will implement those measures.
- ConvExx will prepare the agendas and monitor all meetings, providing direction and input on governance, budgets, and bylaws.
- We will take minutes of all meetings and submit to the Secretary on a timely basis, and minutes will be validated and maintained digitally.
- ConvExx will advise and manage the process of nominations and elections of Directors and the requisite communication to its membership regarding the elections.
- Following the elections, we will develop and implement a Board orientation program for new Directors.
ConvExx personnel has experience in developing orientation agendas that review the history of the association, governance, long-range plans and board expectations.